- An experienced Freelance Content Writer with both an eye for narratives, and a record of delivering timely and engaging content.
- He is familiar with writing copy, optimising it for SEO, and receiving and actioning feedback.
- Comfortable with research; Previous experience as a 3D printing technology writer developed his ability to write accurately and engagingly across a variety of highly technical and conceptual topics.
- Related skills include experience with film direction, event videography and photography, and various film credits; supplementary skills include video editing, collaborative working, and website design.
- Please find a selection of professional pieces below.
Just How Dangerous Are 3D Printed Guns?
“3D printed guns have been a subject of controversy and intense scrutiny ever since they were first conceptualized. People feared that anyone could easily print plastic and serial number-devoid “Ghost Guns…”
This article reached the 1st page of Google results…
How Is 3D Printing Changing the World Of Fashion?
“Recent advances over the last seven years have proven both the potential, and viability, of 3D printed fashion. Opportunities have risen for the technology to move away from film sets and runways, to fashion retailers and the mainstream market.”
How 3D Printed Hearing Aids Inaudibly Took Over The World
“3D printing has become the only method with which custom hearing aids are produced today… So, why is this the first you’ve heard about it?”